Thursday, May 22, 2014

Shaking Things Up

Hello everyone!  It is a beautiful day here in the Falls where I find myself reading and writing many different things. I have noticed this blog has seen a boost in readership over the past week or so and I have been trying to find more content to share with all of my wonderful readers.  This prompted me to make some changes.

As my schedule has recently changed,  I will have a bit more time to dedicate towards trying new recipes and blogging about them.  I'm looking forward to all the goodies I will be making. This blog originally started out as sort of a journal to keep track of new recipes that I have tried and liked.  With the added viewership I decided to make some changes and turn this journal into a full on blog.

With that decision, I have decided that it would be best to add another author as well.  Robert Partridge will be posting recipes he has made that have turned out successful.  Like me, Robert shares my views on cooking and baking trying new and easy recipes, as well as experimenting or changing recipes up. He is a talented writer and I believe you all will enjoy his writing style. I'm sure he will introduce himself to all of you as well.

I hope that this will bring more valuable content to all of my readers as well as bring some new readers in.  I'm grateful to everyone who is supporting this blog, readers and those promoting alike.  A big thank-you to my Google Plus friends as well!  As always, if there is a recipe you would like to see us try please leave a comment letting us know what you would like to see.  May your day be productive and your bacon plentiful.






No comments:

Post a Comment